With grapes from our vineyards from Lujan de Cuyo and Maipú, Zolo, expresses the quality of these vineyards of the first wine region.
Zolo is made with grapes from the first zone from the Mendoza River Valley (Maipú and Luján ) from vineyards located between 800 and 1100 meters height. These wines have a marked fruitiness, spending 8 months in oak, developed with sustainable practices,, the wines have ripe tannins, red fresh fruits, giving way to a modern, vibrant and intense wine.
We seek to reflect the best expression of the terroir, through sustainable development practices that preserve the environment in the best way. We are in constant search of wines with strong character.
Behind Zolo Fabián Valenzuela, recognized winemaker from Argentina, as well as Jean Claude Berrouet, famous winemaker in Pomerol, who worked for more than 40 years as a leading winemaker of Petrus, France. Hand in hand, vintage to vintage, they work in order to achieve the greatest expression of the attributes that characterize our wines. Our commitment, to our customers, is a true experience of the senses, in the fascinating world of wine.
- Zolo Malbec 2021
- Zolo Malbec 2020
- Zolo Cabernet Sauvignon 2021
- Zolo Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
- Zolo Bonarda 2021
- Zolo Bonarda 2020
- Zolo Reserva Malbec 2020
- Zolo Reserva Malbec 2019
- Zolo Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
- Zolo Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
- Zolo Reserva Cabernet Franc 2020
- Zolo Reserva Cabernet Franc 2019
- Zolo Black Petit Verdot 2018
- Zolo Black Petit Verdot 2015
- Zolo Black Cabernet Franc 2018
- Zolo Black Cabernet Franc 2017
- Zolo Black Malbec 2018
- Zolo Black Malbec 2015
- Zolo Organic Cabernet Sauvignon 2021
- Zolo Sauvignon Blanc 2022
- Zolo Sauvignon Blanc 2021
- Zolo Chardonnay 2021
- Zolo Torrontés 2022
- Zolo Torrontés 2021
- Zolo Signature White
- Zolo Signature Rosé 2022
- Zolo Signature Rosé 2021
- Zolo Signature Red 2021
- Zolo Signature Red 2019